در هنگام جستجو کلمه در قسمت عنوان میتوانید کلمات مورد جستجو را با کاراکتر (-) جدا کنید.
کاربرد نوع شرط:
- جایگاه : پژوهشی
- مجله: Archives of Razi Institute
- نوع مقاله: Journal Article
- کلمات کلیدی: Rat,Liver,Thioacetamide,Bone marrow,mesenchymal stem cell,Fibrosis
- چکیده انگلیسی: The present study determined the regenerative effect of bone marrow-derived stem cells (BMSCs) on thioacetamide (TA)-induced liver fibrosis in rats. A total of 30 male Wistar rats were randomly divided into sham control and treatment groups. The rats of the sham control group were subdivided into three groups and sampled on the 14th, 18th, and 20th weeks after fibrosis induction. The rats of the treatment group were subdivided into two groups and sampled on the 4th and 6th weeks after BMSCs treatment. Fibrosis was induced by the intraperitoneal administration of 200 mg/kg of TA twice a week for a period of 14 weeks. All the animals underwent liver function tests and histopathologic evaluation 4 and 6 weeks after BMSCs transplantation. The BMSCs were characterized using osteogenic induction and reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction. The BMSCs were plastic adherent, spindle-shaped, and positive for osteogenic differentiation. They expressed CD73 and were negative for CD45. The infiltration of inflammatory cells and deposition of collagen fibers were noticed after TA administration. A significant decline in inflammatory cells and a healing process were detected 4 weeks after cell transplantation. The amelioration in hepatic tissue was significant 6 weeks after cell therapy. Following the injection of BMSCs, a nonsignificant decrease was visible in aspartate transaminase level; however, this decline was significant for alanine aminotransferase level. The alkaline phosphatase and albumin levels showed an increasing trend after cell administration. The transplantation of BMSCs resulted in a significant regenerative effect after hepatic injuries. Therefore, it was shown that BMSCs transplantation can open a new window and be a therapy of choice in the amelioration of liver fibrosis.
- انتشار مقاله: 04-01-1396
- نویسندگان: D. Mehrabani,Z. Khajehahmadi,P Tajik,A. Tamadon,F. Rahmanifar,M. Ashraf,N. Tanideh,S. Zare