در هنگام جستجو کلمه در قسمت عنوان میتوانید کلمات مورد جستجو را با کاراکتر (-) جدا کنید.
کاربرد نوع شرط:
- جایگاه : پژوهشی
- مجله: Advances in Environmental Technology
- نوع مقاله: Journal Article
- کلمات کلیدی: Decolorization,Glucose oxidase,Kissiris,Heterogeneous Bio-Fenton
- چکیده انگلیسی: Titanium dioxide (TiO2) and Fe3O4 magnetite particles were coated on spherical Kissirises; glucose oxidase (GOx) enzyme was immobilized on Kissiris/Fe3O4/TiO2 by physical adsorption. This catalyst was analyzed by a scanning electron microscopy (SEM), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), and energy dispersive X-ray (EDX) measurements. The performance of the prepared biocatalyst in the decolorization of Malachite Green dye was investigated. The optimal operation parameters were 20 mg/L, 20 mM, 5.5 and 40 ̊C for initial dye concentration, initial glucose concentration, pH and temperature, respectively. Under these conditions, a 95% Malachite Green decolorization efficiency was obtained after 150 min of reaction by using 1 g of prepared heterogeneous bio-Fenton catalyst. In this process, in contrast to a conventional Fenton’s reaction, external hydrogen peroxide and ferrous ion sources were not used. The effect of various reaction parameters such as initial concentration of dye, amount of catalyst, concentration of glucose, pH value and temperature on MG decolorization efficiency was studied.
- انتشار مقاله: 23-03-1394
- نویسندگان: Vahide Elhami,Afzal Karimi