در هنگام جستجو کلمه در قسمت عنوان میتوانید کلمات مورد جستجو را با کاراکتر (-) جدا کنید.
کاربرد نوع شرط:
- جایگاه : پژوهشی
- مجله: Algebraic Structures and Their Applications
- نوع مقاله: Journal Article
- کلمات کلیدی: MI-groups,Pseudoidentity elements,Monoids,Topological MI-groups,Full MI-subgroups
- چکیده انگلیسی: A many identities group (MI-group, for short) is an algebraic structure which is generalized a monoid with cancellation laws and is endowed with an invertible anti-automorphism representing inversion. In other words, an MI-group is an algebraic structure generalizing the group concept, except most of the elements have no inverse element. The concept of a topological MI-group, as a preliminary study, in the paper '' Topological MI-group: Initial study'' was introduced by M. Holv capek and N. v Skorupov' a, and we have given a more comprehensive study of this concept in our two recent papers. This article is a continuation of the effort to develop the theory of topological MI-groups and is focused on the study of separation axioms and the isomorphism theorems for topological MI-groups. Moreover, some conditions under which a MI-subgroup is closed will be investigated, and finally, the existence of nonnegative invariant measures on the locally compact MI-groups are introduced.
- انتشار مقاله: 21-12-1398
- نویسندگان: Hosain Bagheri,Seyed Mohamad Sadegh Modarres Mosadegh