در هنگام جستجو کلمه در قسمت عنوان میتوانید کلمات مورد جستجو را با کاراکتر (-) جدا کنید.
کاربرد نوع شرط:
- جایگاه : پژوهشی
- مجله: Addiction and Health
- نوع مقاله: Journal Article
- کلمات کلیدی: harm,Substance addiction,Prevention,content analysis,high school,Curriculum,Causes
- چکیده انگلیسی: Background: This research sought to determine how well the causes of addiction, addiction harms, and prevention of addiction have been noticed in high school textbooks.Methods: We used descriptive method to select the main related components of the addiction concept and content analysis method for analyzing the content of textbooks. The study population comprised 61 secondary school curriculum textbooks and study sample consisted of 14 secondary school textbooks selected by purposeful sampling method. The tools for collecting data were “content analysis inventory” which its validity was confirmed by educational and social sciences experts and its reliability has been found to be 91%. About 67 components were prepared for content analysis and were divided to 3 categories of causes, harms, and prevention of addiction. The analysis units in this study comprised phrases, topics, examples, course topics, words, poems, images, questions, tables, and exercises.Findings: Results of the study showed that the components of the addiction concept have presented with 212 remarks in the textbooks. Also, the degree of attention given to any of the 3 main components of the addiction concept were presented as follows: causes with 52 (24.52%) remarks, harm with 89 (41.98%) remarks, and prevention with 71 (33.49%) remarks.Conclusion: In high school textbooks, little attention has been paid to the concept of addiction and mostly its biological dimension were addressed while social, personal, familial, and religious dimensions of addiction have been neglected.
- انتشار مقاله: 13-04-1396
- نویسندگان: Mohammad Hasan Mirzamohammadi,Sayedeh Zainab Mousavi,Omid Massah,Ali Farhoudian