در هنگام جستجو کلمه در قسمت عنوان میتوانید کلمات مورد جستجو را با کاراکتر (-) جدا کنید.
کاربرد نوع شرط:
- جایگاه : پژوهشی
- مجله: Archives of Razi Institute
- نوع مقاله: Journal Article
- کلمات کلیدی: Iran,Hematology,Lumpy skin disease,Clinical Signs,biochemistry
- چکیده انگلیسی: This study was performed to determine the clinical, hematologic, and biochemical findings in animals affected with lumpy skin disease (LSD) in southwest Iran. Sixty cattle with LSD were included in this study and compared with 20 healthy ones as the control group. The disease was diagnosed based on clinical examination and confirmed by polymerase chain reaction analysis of the blood samples. The major observed clinical signs included skin nodules, fever, enlarged lymph nodes, and edema. In hematologic assessment, the average numbers of leukocytes, lymphocytes, eosinophils, erythrocytes, and platelets, as well as the average level of hemoglobin in the infected animals were significantly lower than in the control group. Biochemical experiments showed that the serum glucose, total and direct bilirubin, aspartate aminotransferase, and creatine phosphokinase activities in the infected group were significantly elevated. LSD also caused a significant reduction in the levels of serum creatinine, albumin, and iron. In total, LSD was associated with an overall decline in different blood cell types and significant changes in serum biochemical profile. These alterations could be related to the inflammatory disease processes and injuries in various organs, especially the liver. Hematologic and biochemical profiles can be utilized to better understand different aspects of LSD pathogenesis and ultimately improve its prognostic, management, and treatment methods.
- انتشار مقاله: 09-04-1395
- نویسندگان: S.M. Jalali,A. Rasooli,M. Seifi Abad Shapuri,M. Daneshi