در هنگام جستجو کلمه در قسمت عنوان میتوانید کلمات مورد جستجو را با کاراکتر (-) جدا کنید.
کاربرد نوع شرط:
- جایگاه : پژوهشی
- مجله: Addiction and Health
- نوع مقاله: Journal Article
- کلمات کلیدی: Addiction digital,Organizations,Companies,employee,Leaders
- چکیده انگلیسی: Background: With the evolution of technologies and the mobility factor, new digital devices have emerged, influencing human behavior and provoking diverse dependencies due to their abusive use. Collective environments begin to exhibit the symptoms of such dependencies, compromising people's quality of life (QOL). The objective of the present study was to validate the scale to evaluate the perception of leaders on digital employee addiction (EPLDDE) initially with 17 questions. Methods:The scale was constructed with real situations of digital addiction and through the evaluation of the semantic comprehension and consistency of the items by judges until final formatting of the instrument. Data collection was done via the internet. The sample consisted of 312 volunteers from a federal state-owned company. After data collection, a database was created for statistical analysis. Statistical program R was used. Findings: Bartlett’s and Kaiser-Meyer-Olkin (KMO) tests confirmed adequacy for factorial analysis. Three statistical criteria were used, and scree plot presented adequate commonalities indicating 5 factors and the withdrawal of 3 questions from the scale. In the second AF, results ratified 14 questions. Cronbach's alpha showed a positive result of 0.8131717. Conclusion: The 14-item EPLDDE scale was validated for the evaluation of the perception of leaders regarding digital dependence of employees in organizations. This scale can contribute to studies on organizational QOL. The limitations found did not compromise the results.
- انتشار مقاله: 22-02-1398
- نویسندگان: Lucio Lage Goncalves,Antônio Egidio Nardi,Eduardo Guedes,Hugo Dos Santos,Mariana King Padua,Flavia Leite Guimaraes,Douglas Rodrigues,Anna Lucia Spear King