در هنگام جستجو کلمه در قسمت عنوان میتوانید کلمات مورد جستجو را با کاراکتر (-) جدا کنید.
کاربرد نوع شرط:
- جایگاه : پژوهشی
- مجله: Advanced Herbal Medicine
- نوع مقاله: Journal Article
- کلمات کلیدی: Medicinal plants,Phytochemistry,Smyrnium cordifolium Boiss,Avendol
- چکیده انگلیسی: Background and aims: Belonging to the Apiaceae family, Smyrnium cordifolium Boiss. Is commonly known as Avandul in Iran. However, there is limited information about this plant and S. cordifolium has been regretfully neglected in Iran. This review was an effort to provide detailed information on phytochemistry and pharmacological effects of Smyrnium cordifolium growing in Iran, aimed at taking the first steps towards introducing the species for further future investigations. Methods: The information of this review was obtained by searching for keywords Apiaceae, Smyrnium cordifolium, pharmacological effects and phytochemistry in scientific articles and books published in search engines Scopus, Google Scholar, Science Direct, PubMed, and Web of Science. Results: This plant is aromatic owing to the presence of essential oil. The Sesquiterpens, monoterpenes and flavonoids were reported as the major constituents of essential oil, and in the traditional medicine of Iran, it was used to treat anxiety, pain, insomnia and as vegetables. Curative application of this national wealth has only been considered from ethnobotanical point of view among indigenous people of the country. Conclusion: With regard to medicinal and nutritional importance of S. cordifolium, it can be used in the pharmaceutical and food industry, and also may be effective for diseases of the bladder and kidneys. Despite that, the bioactivities of S. cordifolium have been confirmed in vitro and in vivo studies; however, more studies clinical are required on the bioactivities.
- انتشار مقاله: 04-03-1398
- نویسندگان: Sadegh Doodman,Keramatollah Saeidi,Zahra Lorigooini,Mahmoud Kiani,Fatemeh Jamshidi-kia