در هنگام جستجو کلمه در قسمت عنوان میتوانید کلمات مورد جستجو را با کاراکتر (-) جدا کنید.
کاربرد نوع شرط:
- جایگاه : پژوهشی
- مجله: Asia Oceania Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Biology
- نوع مقاله: Journal Article
- کلمات کلیدی: Sjögren’s syndrome,salivary gland,Scintigraphy
- چکیده انگلیسی: Objective(s): To review the findings of the patients with Sjögren’s syndrome (SS) having technetium-99m-pertechnetate (99mTc-pertechnetate) and gallium-67 citrate (Ga-67) salivary gland scintigraphy in the past eight years.
Methods: The patients with SS, who were referred to our department for salivary gland scintigraphy during January 2008-December 2015 were studied using both 99mTc-pertechnetate and Ga-67 citrate scintigraphy.
Results: Eighteen patients were included in the study, 17 of whom had positive findings on 99mTc- pertechnetate salivary gland scintigraphy. One patient had negative parotid glands findings on 99mTc-pertechnetate, but positive findings in Ga-67 study. Four patients had asymmetric involvement of the parotid glands, and one patient had asymmetric involvement of the submandibular glands in 99mTc-pertechnetate salivary gland scintigraphy. On the other hand, one patient had only submandibular gland involvement in the 99mTc-pertechnetate scan.Nine patients (9/18) had positive parotid gland findings on Ga-67 study. The involvements of the parotid glands were all symmetrical, except for one patient. No abnormal gallium uptake in the submandibular glands in our patients was noted.
Conclusion: 99mTc-pertechnetate salivary gland scintigraphy is sufficient for the assessment in the majority of patients with SS. Ga-67 scintigraphy may be a useful supplementary test, especially if the result of 99mTc-pertechnetate scintigraphy is not conclusive.
- انتشار مقاله: 22-04-1395
- نویسندگان: Wing Hang Luk,Jessie Tse Hang Yeung,Eliza Po Yan Fung,Chiu Ming Lok,Yuet Ming Ng